Hi im from Puerto Rico

ERR25

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Emmanuel Rivera in 25 years old natural from Ponce and living in San Juan, Carolina im studding a batch in ASL & PRSL for a Profecional Interprete in Universidad el Turabo in Caguas & Saturday i Study in Privet School San Antonio in Rio Piedra with S.O.S (Servicios Orientados al Sordo) "Orientation Servicefor the deaf" and im here to meet knew frieds..

25tdjx2.gif

Hi everyone my name is Emmanuel Rivera in 25 years old natural from Ponce and living in San Juan, Carolina im studding a batch in ASL & PRSL for a Profecional Interprete in Universidad el Turabo in Caguas & Saturday i Study in Privet School San Antonio in Rio Piedra with S.O.S (Servicios Orientados al Sordo) "Orientation Servicefor the deaf" and im here to meet knew frieds..

What is PRSL?!? Puerto Rico Sign Language? I don't think there is one. Just Spanish Sign Language. Poke my forehead if I'm wrong.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf! :D

Hello Emmanuel Rivera! Hope that you enjoy reading and posting on AD!! Have awesome day!!

Welcome to AD Emmanuel, I am also from P.R. There's no such thing as PRSL( Puerto Rico Sign Language) because there isn't one. Just normal Spanish language spoke in different signs created by the deaf community in Puerto Rico.

Hi, welcome to AD,
I'll be in San Juan in April (Cruising the Cariibbeans)...
Yael

Back