Hi I'm from Houston

WiringMan

Reaction score
Im actually lookin for deaf man whos experience employee as electrician???

:welcome: to AD, Wiringman. I hope you will find someone that u're looking for on Alldeaf. Good luck with the search!

Hi Wiringman, I have no idea... I was born in Houston , Tx and now live in Pennsylvania. You can check with

http://www.deaftexas.org/

Good to see more Deaf people want to get a real job and God Bless :welcome: :thumb:

Houston, we got a problem...

hehehe...I just felt like saying that. Welcome to AD!

:wave: :welcome: to alldeaf WiringMan!!!! I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum, and make lots of new friends!!! Happy posting, and welcome aboard!!!

WiringMan said:
Im actually lookin for deaf man whos experience employee as electrician???

Hi there! Sorry, I don't know of any deaf electricians in Houston, but I thought I'd say hi, since I'm planning to move to Houston in a month or 2. (I'm looking at Inner Loop...know of any nice houses for sale there? ;-) )

sabasushi said:
Hi there! Sorry, I don't know of any deaf electricians in Houston, but I thought I'd say hi, since I'm planning to move to Houston in a month or 2. (I'm looking at Inner Loop...know of any nice houses for sale there? ;-) )

Ask your real estate agent for where the safest areas are in Houston first then go from there. You also can ask a Houston Police officer at one of the coffee and breakfast cafes throughout the city to ask where would be a safe area to live. I know that just right outside of Houston city limits is safe. I have not lived in Houston for a very long time so I do not want to give you outdated information. Better to go with current information. You can see the crime statistics on the Houston Police Deptartment website ... you also can e-mail them to see which area would be safe for a Deaf person. :) :thumb:

Hello
this is my 1st post here and I am looking for some one to do some work for me in Houston . I am on the Sw side very quiet and somewhat safe for a big city like this .
I email me and maybe we can work something out . do you do duct work also

ty and welcome
kim

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away....

Quite good question.. r u asking about whoever Deaf Electrician... on AD'ers.. I have no idea about it.. but real life one of my friend who Deaf Electrian, Yes he is working in London,Ontario.Canada. That's all I"ve known...

Back