Hi I'm a Hard of Hearing Blogger!

ale8oneboy

Reaction score
I'm excited to be part of this community. I do not have many hard of hearing or deaf friends. I'm looking forward to joining in on conversations. I have worn hearing aids in both ears, all my life. I have a moderate to severe hearing loss. Feel free to check out my blog as well!

mattkendrick.com

Hello Matt. We hope you enjoy yourself, but realize we become quite irate if you take anything we say here and use it on your blog.

I bookmarked it.

:welcome:

:wave: there
I was curious so I went to your blog and saw your radio headline- my hubby and I are both HAMS, me tech class; him General; husband also a computer programmer/network guy/tech-oriented. He wears BTE HA's and considers himself deaf; I am new hoh.
<I also happen to have LD so getting that license was very challenging:lol:>

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to Alldeaf, ale8oneboy. :) I have the same loss as you and have also worn hearing aids in both ears for as long as I can remember (I got them when I was three).

:wave: there
I was curious so I went to your blog and saw your radio headline- my hubby and I are both HAMS, me tech class; him General; husband also a computer programmer/network guy/tech-oriented. He wears BTE HA's and considers himself deaf; I am new hoh.
<I also happen to have LD so getting that license was very challenging:lol:>

That's awesome! I do enjoy Ham Radio from time to time. My mom (also HoH) is a licensed operator as well. My father passed away a few years ago was one too.

73's!

Seasons Greetings from TX

Hello Matt. Welcome to AD. I lived in Lexington for a few years until I moved back home last year. I'd love to get my hands on one of those green and yellow cans right now. That or take a U Haul to Winchester and load up. :hmm:

Back