Hi, I am new to www.alldeaf.com

DeafAndLiving

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kristin. I am 19 and deaf. I was born deaf and was given up by my parents at birth. I lived in a state home for children with special needs until I was 18. I now am on my own and have my own apartment! I am coming here to look for friends. I live in Lafayette, Indiana. I am looking for another job to help me pay for my bills. I look forward to talking to everyone. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Kristin! Sure takes a lot of courage to go through what you have and wishes you all the best and being happy! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here in Alldeaf and perhaps making new friends along the way!! ;)

DeafAndLiving said:
Hi, my name is Kristin. I am 19 and deaf. I was born deaf and was given up by my parents at birth. I lived in a state home for children with special needs until I was 18. I now am on my own and have my own apartment! I am coming here to look for friends. I live in Lafayette, Indiana. I am looking for another job to help me pay for my bills. I look forward to talking to everyone. Thank you.

Welcome to All Deaf. Enjoy your stay here. You could meet a lot of friends thru here. :) Peace out!

Hello &
14.gif

:welcome: to AllDeaf, Have fun posting with us Kristin. See ya around :thumb:

G'day Kristin!

Welcome to AD. Am glad you're here.
Good luck with finding another job.

Cheers! :wave:

Giday, welcome aboard, hope your happy living in your new independant at your apartment - nice break from state home. :)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Hello Kristin, and welcome. If there's anything I can do to help you find your way around these boards, don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Have a great time posting here!

Back