Hi i am new in GA and i need help! asap

msbrooks

Reaction score
Ok hello everybody and so sorry this sound urgent but i am in a very urgent sisitituation at work. Let me introduce myself though, i am african american, i am hard of hearing i have been this way since i was born, it is genetic runs in my family. I have hearing loss in both ears. Now i am going through alot at my job where i am being discriminated real bad. I have been going through alot on my job with this, i am being treated differently, harshly, i done had a supervisor point her hands in my face, put me in her office to yell at me which was very uncalls for, i had a supervisor yell in front of my co workers that i need to turn my hearing aid up, i have been bullied by other co workers and my supervisor, i have thangs been shoved at me, yelled at, cursed, i've been called slow( i am very far from slow) i can go on and on, now this job and others have had my nerves so bad where i am getting to the point i am tired of running i want to fight this job because i experience the worst discrimination, i live in East point ga and is looking for some information where i can report this to agency that can help me file discrimination and i would like a discrimination lawyer as well or any information where they can help me with my sisituation what i posted about. I really need the help i am trying to do what i can do before i have a nervous break down and just give up, i dont want to but my body cant take no more of fighting.. i need to do something right away about this. please help me thanks i'll appreicate it

Ok hello everybody and so sorry this sound urgent but i am in a very urgent sisitituation at work. Let me introduce myself though, i am african american, i am hard of hearing i have been this way since i was born, it is genetic runs in my family. I have hearing loss in both ears. Now i am going through alot at my job where i am being discriminated real bad. I have been going through alot on my job with this, i am being treated differently, harshly, i done had a supervisor point her hands in my face, put me in her office to yell at me which was very uncalls for, i had a supervisor yell in front of my co workers that i need to turn my hearing aid up, i have been bullied by other co workers and my supervisor, i have thangs been shoved at me, yelled at, cursed, i've been called slow( i am very far from slow) i can go on and on, now this job and others have had my nerves so bad where i am getting to the point i am tired of running i want to fight this job because i experience the worst discrimination, i live in East point ga and is looking for some information where i can report this to agency that can help me file discrimination and i would like a discrimination lawyer as well or any information where they can help me with my sisituation what i posted about. I really need the help i am trying to do what i can do before i have a nervous break down and just give up, i dont want to but my body cant take no more of fighting.. i need to do something right away about this. please help me thanks i'll appreicate it

go and file EOE....Equal oppunity (sp) Employment... you can file for discrimination.. it will be long haul... do not give up...

Go file EOE where at?? what u mean it going to be a long haul like what excatly so long about it?? i am trying to file discrimination and get me a lawyer or deal with an outside agency i hope this is not within the job i work for a govt agency too. help ?

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hopefully, by now, you have found some solutions and answers for your situation...no doubt about it, you shouldn't have to go through this sort of thing, after all, you're just as human as the rest of your co-workers and supervisors. Another suggestion is to try either your local or state's advocate program or agency...to help you get through this and perhaps give you leads to where or how you can put an end to all the nonsense, as well as the discrimination. Wishes you much success and hope better days will be in store for you soon. Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Hello :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :) ....

Back