Hi! I am new here. :)

kubrakalos

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm hearing person from Turkey but my heart is with all deaf people. I interest deaf culture. I try to understand culture and learn TSL(Turkish Sign Language). If you want to help me about learning deaf culture, I will be glad.
Thanks...

Sent from my Discovery using AllDeaf App mobile app

Can you help me? For example what are you doing in your free time?

Ummm.... most people do what they enjoy in their free time... just like anyone else does...

I imagine almostly like that but I believe you have different and global culture each other. I am curious about it. :)

Umm... Well,

Put it this way,

My family is originally from Romania...

In Romania, I did the same thing in my free time that I do with my free time here in the United States. I have a friend of mine who is from Bulgaria, she did the same thing with her free time in Bulgaria that she does here in the United States, so I know you can't possibly be referring to location with your wording.

So to me, it sounds like you're thinking Deaf people do different things in their free time than hearing people... Like we're complete aliens here?

:mad:

I'm sorry. You totally understood to me wrong. I never want to say stg which you understand. It is just my curios because I have never met any deaf people yet. I am so sorry. :(

We do the same things you do.... the only difference between hearing people and Deaf people is that we can't hear. THAT'S IT! That's the only difference. We like to do the same things, go the same places, can hate the same things, like the same things and everything you do... we just can't hear. There is absolutely, positively ZERO difference between you and me... except that I am Deaf and can't hear. ( unless I wear something )

Can you help me? For example what are you doing in your free time?

in my free time i like spanking the monkey...
cus the town im in sux.....

I just want to learn it because I think it is like living in peace and I generally argue that being deaf is easier than being hearing.

I just want to learn it because I think it is like living in peace and I generally argue that being deaf is easier than being hearing.

who were you arguing with about deaf is easier than being hearing/ why is that?

even though if deaf people are minority vs hearing people are majority?? :hmm:

No, not really. There are different stresses. Communicating when you are away from home can be more difficult, such as at the grocery if any interaction becomes necessary.

Sometimes people who have emotional problems think a disabled life would be easier and they would have to do less, but it really isn't true.

It's more work being deaf.

who were you arguing with about deaf is easier than being hearing/ why is that?

even though if deaf people are minority vs hearing people are majority?? :hmm:

I guess I think so emotional. You think I have such a stupid idea but sometimes I want to be deaf. :S

I want to emphasise any argument depend with minority and majority. It is just depend people's behaviour.

I guess I think so emotional. You think I have such a stupid idea but sometimes I want to be deaf. :S

I want to emphasise any argument depend with minority and majority. It is just depend people's behaviour.

Botti has a good explanation here .. Thats what i agree.

No, not really. There are different stresses. Communicating when you are away from home can be more difficult, such as at the grocery if any interaction becomes necessary.

Sometimes people who have emotional problems think a disabled life would be easier and they would have to do less, but it really isn't true.

It's more work being deaf.

Yes,maybe you're right . However if you have communication problem away from your home,this situation depends people who don't know sign language. I believe if people learn different language for their job, they must learn sign language. It is like living in England and not speaking English.

We do the same things you do.... the only difference between hearing people and Deaf people is that we can't hear. THAT'S IT! That's the only difference. We like to do the same things, go the same places, can hate the same things, like the same things and everything you do... we just can't hear. There is absolutely, positively ZERO difference between you and me... except that I am Deaf and can't hear. ( unless I wear something )

I can't know something right but you can be so polite. You must think why I am here? Just communicating and having ideas. That's simple. Please...

Hi everyone,
I'm hearing person from Turkey but my heart is with all deaf people. I interest deaf culture. I try to understand culture and learn TSL(Turkish Sign Language). If you want to help me about learning deaf culture, I will be glad.
Thanks...

I'm sorry. You totally understood to me wrong. I never want to say stg which you understand. It is just my curios because I have never met any deaf people yet. I am so sorry.

with all do politeness, you say your heart is with deaf people, but you've never met one. I actually WANT you to stay so you can learn about deaf culture so you can have a proper argument on BOTH sides about who has it better with deaf vs hearing.

Welcome to AllDeaf.com.

with all do politeness, you say your heart is with deaf people, but you've never met one. I actually WANT you to stay so you can learn about deaf culture so you can have a proper argument on BOTH sides about who has it better with deaf vs hearing.

Welcome to AllDeaf.com.

Because I try to understand in addition I support some campaign for deaf,too. Turkey is not enough living comfortable for deaf so I try to learn your situation from all around the world. ;)

Back