Hi How are you tonight?

SweetandGiggly

Reaction score
Hi, how are you tonight? I am doing good. The weekend went by entirely too fast though. What's on your mind tonight?

Good thanks. :P I agree @ weekend went by too fast. Nothing's on my mind except projects.

I'm great. Chuck is on my mind. This is commercial.

They are end-of-the-semester projects. A lot of them are worth big marks.

I'm supposed to be doing the lesson plans for my kiddos, but it's too cold in the house.

So I am just sitting here on AD, AIM Blast and Cafe World.

I am doing good. I like to do Freecell and go on Facebook, especially playing with my fish aquarium which turn out to be my favorite. :cool2:

all's cool here...my boys just got a back scratch and off to bed, it's mandatory for them, they get mad if they don't get one....oh well.

still cold as hell, laying low, staying in. feel like a hibernating bear! Something's gotta give....I'm not a hermit.

I know about the end of the year sememester projects. lol. I was so glad to get a little winter break though. Back to school.

Never did get the lesson plans done. We played fraction Bingo, son is now battling demons on the netbook playing some game and daughter is doing yardwork. She is taking advantage of the sunshine and getting the yard cleaned up. She's having a lot of fun.

With our homeschool, we do both book work and a lot of life skills with daily life and get credit for that. So even though they had a lot of time "off" for the holidays, they still get math, science, home ec, reading for all of the daily life skills.

Next week, hubby goes back onto 2nd shift and we can get back to our regular routine with book work. (I hope) Hubby has had 2-3 months of no work due to our move back to Florida and now 5 months of working 1st shift. For the last 13 years he was a 2nd shift worker and we got used to it.

Back