HI...Hearing ASL 1 student looking for friends to chat!

Cindy_x3

Reaction score
I love sign language but i only know the basics, want some one i can hangout with and also help me learn! :ty:

Yeah that's pretty much the same boat i'm in ^^ I'm learning a lot quickly though. Don't let people discourage you from learning. I'm sure it's a wonderful language once we become fluent ^^

Hey!

Hey I have been signing for over a year now and it does get easier, if you need a Skype buddy my screen name is brandondingo I'm 25 from Virginia. Best wishes to you on your ASL!

im working on my vocab as well. I just finished ASL 2. Have skype or anything else where we could practice?

I love sign language but i only know the basics, want some one i can hangout with and also help me learn! :ty:

do you Skype? i'm about a month into asl 101 at my college... my skype name is erkaderka68 for anyone who wants to help me learn or, once i've been at it for a bit, wants someone to help them learn.

I am an ASL student at my community college. This is my second semester. I would love to have a practice buddy. My skype name is demecjackson

Hi everyone! I'm in my second semester of ASL. Would love to video chat with any of you! :) Skype username: rosie_paradise

I love signing as well I just started my first semester and I'm thrilled
My skype username is alepurplemonkeys
I am 19 from FL

Back