Hi guys

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
Oh my god!!! its me.. for those who remembers me from years ago...

its been a long A** time i havn't been online!

HI GUYS!:eek3:

Hiiiiiiiii it´s great to see you at last after long year no see... :hug:

WELCOME BACK!!!!

Married? more children? :hmm:

Hey!! :wave:

How the heck are you?! I remember you, if you remember me. lol

cheri! how can i forgot you? :slap:
Things going fine, been busy with work and my son's school, moved to new place, blah blah blah

Hey!! :wave:

How the heck are you?! I remember you, if you remember me. lol

hey! Its been a long time and glad your doing well! I remember you, of course and welcome back. :)

cheri! how can i forgot you? :slap:
Things going fine, been busy with work and my son's school, moved to new place, blah blah blah

Lol, I'm glad things are going so well with you. :hug: I know how that is with work and your son's school. I'm going through the same phrase with work and my boys educations. ;)

:wave:Hello and welcome to AD, hope you enjoy your visits here. I laugh at that fish because it looks like my father-in-laws girlfriend!!:laugh2: She's not so pretty, so anyway feel free to stop by and say hello anytime.:cool2:

Oh my god!!! its me.. for those who remembers me from years ago...

its been a long A** time i havn't been online!

HI GUYS!:eek3:
Dude, I remember you too, I was around when you were around too. Welcome back! :D

Do yourself a favour, and stay this time!

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. I do remember you. It has been a long time now that you are back. I do hope you are planning on staying on here like JClarke said. So feel free to read and post all the threads here. See you around, DeafSCUBA98. :wave:

I do remember you here and never forget that your avatar's fish! :D

Welcome back! :)

Back