hi guys

Tikra

Reaction score
some of u may know me as Tikra or TexasKitty (TK), Stevedawg and I want to stop by said hi to yall been while since I have heard from u guys

I may stop in once in while depend on plans

:wave:

Hey TK!

Welcome back, it was good to see you stopped by. :)

Do pop in AllDeaf once in a while when you can.

:hug:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (running to TK and giving you a big :hug:) long time no see or hear. Glad to hear from you and good to know that you are still around. Please do come and say hi once in a while.

welcome back TK, good to see u back. I'll let NS spoil you and I'll enjoy it with :popcorn: hehe

Hey hey TK..welcome back and ingore what Calvin said.. lol ... I must say I am surprised to see ya back in here... wow...

Hey, TK!

Long time no see, I hope all is well with you. Welcome Back! :)

A clean slate is always the way to go. ;)

You should be in the introduction thread even if you came back and you want to drop in to visit us and post. But anyway I don't know you, so :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Feel free to discuss with us. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See Ya. :wave:

Yikes speak of the devil!!!! hehehe So good to see u in here with us TK and hope to see more of u around here and having fun postings.

Hey TK, welcome back good to hear from you :)

:wave: Tika --

Welcome back ! It's good to see you back, girl ! :D

Do visit this AD once in awhile when you can. Take all the time you want. ;)

Pretty much nothing happening so far. Just alot of new postings that need time to be read.

Yeah AD gotta be doing some snail work in posting new things to discuss or yap about.. lol...

Hey TK!! I am all good here, what's new with you? How's the dawg doing?

Hi guys again lol I decided to sneak in alldeaf site :P

How you guys doing? I am doing great keep myself warm it freaking cold down here due to snowstorm from other day. Wow it has been like 2 years since posted this last time o.o

I bet you guys wonder what I have been up to eh? Well nothing changes still working part time, watch anime shows online, and play Scion of Fates online game with game buddies.

For old members who knew me, I wonder if you guys still have signatures that I made for you guys long time ago. I doubt you guys may have it lol I just want show those to game buddies oh well that dont matter I can still make more when I feel like it >.> am so lazy to make those nowadays.

Back