Hi from Utah

Eileenutah

Reaction score
:wave:

I found this group today as I was looking to connect with others who are hearing impaired. I'm deaf without my hearing aids and am quite grateful for the peace and quiet. Mine is degenerative nerve loss later diagnosed when I was 16. I do not sign but have naturally adapted w/lip reading/body language. I hope to learn more about assistive learning devices and chat with others to educate myself.

Hey! Welcome! That's my sister's name, Eileen! I use to live in and visited Utah often. You'll like this Forums which is a great place to meeting many awesome people, deaf and hearing. Welcome!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Welcome! I've driven through Utah (Salt Lake City) a few times, there was a dead horse on the side of the road with all four legs sticking up in the air :o that was quite a sight!

Thanks for the welcoming

Hope to get to know others. I've learned alot in just one day of researching relay services from this site. This is a great advantage thanks for your support.

Back