Hi from the Bay Area!

SFShawn13

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself =)

My name is Shawn, I am originally from southern CA but am currently living in the bay area. I'm in my first year at college (Cal) majoring in psychology and women & gender studies. I work at MAC cosmetics and just got out of a 3 year long relationship so this forum should be a good distraction ;P

I am completely deaf in one ear, and can hear in my right ear. lol, I think thats about it! :wave:

Just wanted to introduce myself =)

My name is Shawn, I am originally from southern CA but am currently living in the bay area. I'm in my first year at college (Cal) majoring in psychology and women & gender studies. I work at MAC cosmetics and just got out of a 3 year long relationship so this forum should be a good distraction ;P

I am completely deaf in one ear, and can hear in my right ear. lol, I think thats about it! :wave:

So I guess you will only be here half time?:lol:

:welcome:

Shawn..

HAIL, HAIL TO BAY AREA!! im from Fremont :] we ought meet it up in future time, yes? ha.

btw, long live STANFORD!

:wave: Hey SFShawn! :welcome: Looks like we have the same interest as far as psychology goes :) Enjoy your time here.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back