hi from spokane, washington

mkomboukos

Reaction score
hi, i am 27 and have been deaf since i was almost two years old and i have a slight deaf accent due to speech therapy i recieved since i was 10 years old. hope to have fun on this forum, i live 3 blocks away from a deaf person.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Yes, you can if you can start your own thread and introduce yourself why you are interest in AllDeaf and tell us if you are deaf or hard of hearing or hearing. I will be looking forward to reading your thread here on the "Introduce Yourself". :)

Hi! welcome. I just moved back to texas from washington. i lived in Winlock. western wa. i miss it there really bad but hate the rain clouds fog and cold. haha. love the mountains and forest and coast. i hope you enjoy all deaf. great site! take care.

Back