Hi from Melbourne, Australia!

malondar

Reaction score
Hey hey!

My name is Ryan, I'm 18, profoundly deaf in both ears. I'm both oral and signing, and I have cochlear implants in both ears but only the left one was successful (right one doesn't work).

I sign Auslan and I'm quite well in the Deaf community although have always attended hearing schools.

Currently studying a Bachelor of Arts/Psychology at university, and yeah! :D

Ooooh! An Aussie! Welcome to AllDeaf. I shall have a Tim tam slam in your honor and welcoming.

Sent from my iPod touch using AllDeaf

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

G'day Mate, How's it going over there? Welcome to AD! I lived in Melbourne for few years. Loved the place.
Cheers.

G'day mate, I'm one of the fellow aussies here, welcome to AD! :wave:

Hey Ryan welcome to AD. Hope you hang around and get to know all of us. I have to say we are a pretty entertaining group. Have fun!!!!

Hey hey!

My name is Ryan, I'm 18, profoundly deaf in both ears. I'm both oral and signing, and I have cochlear implants in both ears but only the left one was successful (right one doesn't work).

I sign Auslan and I'm quite well in the Deaf community although have always attended hearing schools.

Currently studying a Bachelor of Arts/Psychology at university, and yeah! :D

Welcome here :) My relatives live in Australia,too.

Sent from my Discovery using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back