Hi from LA

Miss.Joker

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kassie and i'm new here. Right now i'm learning ASL, hopefully i get to continue learning. I found really cool and fun. i also want to make new friends. i'm hearing but sometimes i feel like i'm partially deaf. Because most of the time my mom or someone is calling and i can't hear them.

Hello and welcome....so you are from Los Angeles or Louisiana?

Hi my name is Kassie and i'm new here. Right now i'm learning ASL, hopefully i get to continue learning. I found really cool and fun. i also want to make new friends. i'm hearing but sometimes i feel like i'm partially deaf. Because most of the time my mom or someone is calling and i can't hear them.

Welcome to Alldeaf! Have you had your hearing checked, many people have hearing loss that they are unaware of since it happens so slowly. i hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to Alldeaf! Have you had your hearing checked, many people have hearing loss that they are unaware of since it happens so slowly. i hope you enjoy your time here.

Exactly! What you need is to get hearing test to see if you can hear the beeps. Just go to the audiologist and get that hearing test, just to make sure you don't have a hearing loss. If you do have a hearing loss, then the audiologist will give you the right kind of hearing aid(s).

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. :wave:

Back