Hi from far away

Wiesnmadl

Reaction score
Hi:wave:
I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 20 years old, live in Germany, Munich, together with my fiancé, our dog and our two cats.
My older brother (he is deaf) lives in the USA, with our dad (he is american). Somehow I ended up in Germany with my Mom (she grew up here).
Well, what else is there to tell you:hmm: My fiancé is deaf as well and I'm hard of hearing...That's it I think.
Now I'll take a close look around here, but I pretty much like it already. You all seem to be very nice people, and that's actually what I'm looking for.
Bye

(oh and sorry about my english. Not that what it used to be once:roll: )

:welcome: to AD!

I'm sure you will manage yourself just fine on here! :D

Liebe Grüsse

JamieLynn

Cool! Hope that you like Alex's alldeaf forum. There are a few Alldeaf members here from Germany. You will find them for sure. Have fun!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Yep. Webexplorer said it right that there are some AllDeaf members from Germany. I am glad you are here and your English is great, no problem. We do make some mistakes on some of our English. I am still learning how to use proper English because being Deaf can not hear what they say in complete sentences and not know that is the way they speak like that or write like that. So you are not alone. Anyway, I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Thanks to all of you :ty:
I really like it here!

@ Bebonang
It's always good to not be alone. You can be glad that you are not french. Over there, they don't pronounce one word the way the write it. Quite confusing really.. English is easier in that way, at least.

:wave:

Welcome! (I am American - my English is terrible!) ha!

Back