Hi from England

fuzzyrachel

Reaction score
I'm from England, 23 years old, started to lose my hearing when I was about 15, now severely HoH but wearing hearing aids lets me function - when I need to - in the hearing community. When I'm on my own, I prefer not to wear aids at all. I've come to accept my kind of hearing as it is, and am quite cool about it now, though I've not always felt that way. Till soon!

Welcome to Alldeaf, I hope you will find this to be enjoyable. Make yourself home here.

Welcome to AD! Hope you find this site an extremely interesting and educational place! :thumb: :wave:

Hi

Well I just wanted to say It's nice to meet you and you sound very cool. I'm 19 years old and am a hearing person you could say, and am haveing an interesting time learning sigh language. Do you sign?? Or do you find it more troublesome than helpful? Well I would love to get to know all about you and hope to hear from you soon. To get to me right away, feel free to email me at snowgoddess4@hotmail.com. If not, it was nice to talk to some one. Bye Night Child 4 :)

How do we know of your really fuzzy?

HI Fuzzyrachel :) I'm 23 yrs old and your neighbor (living in Norway). Welcome to AD!

Hey, I can be your witness, too - just gotta remove my glasses, and tell bbnt you're fuzzy like you said! lol

Anne said:
Is anyone from London on here??

Anne

Yes, I was born in England, and used to live in Kent and North London until I left to follow my Australian husband's homeland!!

Welcome aboard Fuzzyrachel!!! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back