Hi, from China

mrtn_cainuk said:
oh!, my apologises. I will try my best to learn chinese but it is hard.

English is also a littler hard for me.
U can go to the website"http://bbs.deafstar.net/", where u can not only learn more chinese but also more things about deaf in china.

moonteacher said:
Your comprehension is right. BNU emphasises on teacher-training, while Peking Unversity is a general unversity.
I don't know why it is translated into normal unversity, maybe comes from "normal school" which means a teacher training central.
I have been studying here for five years. It's a beautiful place. Welcome!

I'd love to visit both universities. My yeng-yeng graduated from Peking University. He studied Chinese literature.

moonteacher said:
English is also a littler hard for me.
U can go to the website"http://bbs.deafstar.net/", where u can not only learn more chinese but also more things about deaf in china.

I have seen the website. it would be take me long time to read chinese. I wish to meet a pretty chinese deaf girl and teach me chinese and sign language.

mrtn_cainuk said:

yeah~* Very happy that u wish to read chinese..
if u wanna learn chinese more welcome find me to teach anytime~* smile^^

mrtn_cainuk said:

Yeah~* very happy that u wish to read chinese..
if u wanna learn chinese more welcome find me to teach anytime..^^
IT FREE TEACH..LOL :giggle:

Kalista said:
欢迎光临AllDeaf! 1980 年我去到香港六个月。这是非常美丽的城市在H.K 。 我知道一些中国词。 爱多萝西

wow..u really too understand chinese..
HK 's city unceasingly grows at this time..also were busy = ="
Adds on The HK Disneyland was open to begin.. :cheers:
u have time to come HK again!!

To moonteacher

我也是中國人..所以很開心見到你那裡..
你可以升到聾人大學讀書真的太好了..
香港沒有設立聾人大學..你真太幸運..
無論如何..你要努力吧~

I m chinese also..so very happy saw u there..
u were allowed to rise to the deaf University to study..its great really..
Hong Kong has not set up deaf University to study..so u really are lucky..
Anyway..u must diligently!!

seablue said:
Yeah~* very happy that u wish to read chinese..
if u wanna learn chinese more welcome find me to teach anytime..^^
IT FREE TEACH..LOL :giggle:

cool, I'm free all day!. You can teach me anytime and I love to learn chinese and sign language...I wish to marry an chinese girl...just a joke! :giggle: :giggle:

..and I like to have friend, that's fine with me. Email me or PM me if you want to. 你了解我吗?

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf moonteacher!!! I hope you're enjoying your stay on this forum. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! ;)

mrtn_cainuk said:
cool, I'm free all day!. You can teach me anytime and I love to learn chinese and sign language...I wish to marry an chinese girl...just a joke! :giggle: :giggle:

..and I like to have friend, that's fine with me. Email me or PM me if you want to. 你了解我吗?

哈哈..u just made funny of me..if i can to do..will u marry with me?? :hug: LoL

PS: i sent PM for u..pls u check out..Thx!!

seablue said:
哈哈..u just made funny of me..if i can to do..will u marry with me?? :hug: LoL

PS: i sent PM for u..pls u check out..Thx!!

lol, If I can marry you and love you all the time then I will take you on an new adventure with me on new horizon. yeah?

I just finished read Pm you send me. PM for you that I send it to you.

mrtn_cainuk said:
lol, If I can marry you and love you all the time then I will take you on an new adventure with me on new horizon. yeah?

I just finished read Pm you send me. PM for you that I send it to you.

HaHa...can u done well really?? so i very hopeful!! LOL

Oh wow you are cool all the way from china. Nice to meet you!! I am Irish living in Ireland. You are very welcome to come aboard!! :welcome:

:welcome: Here! :wave: This place is great place to meet with other people from all over the place.

Enjoy your stay in AD and post anything to share with us!

:cheers:

Deaf/CSL interpreters in China

Hi all,

I am conducting an employment search and I was hopeful that I could network on this forum, in this regard.

I wanted to enquire about how I can get in touch with the linguists that interpret in Chinese sign language, and live in Hong Kong or Beijing.
I wanted to get an idea of what the pay rates would be in Hong Kong and/or Beijing, for CSL or deaf interpreters. Can someone provide me with an estimate of what the hourly or perhaps monthly/yearly pay rates would be?

Also, is it common for CSL interpreters or deaf interpreters in China to be proficient in both CSL and ASL?

Thank you!
Jasmine
jsheth@transperfect.com

Back