Hi, from Canada

Bindz

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a new member from Ontario, Canada...although I'm not hearing impaired or deaf I wanted to join this forum especially after remember an incident on the bus where I saw two hearing impaired passengers commuting via sign language, it was just so entrancing....I don't know how to explain it, I just love meeting new people, and wanted to share the story and join the forums...

thanks dogmom, yeah I know what you're saying...it was just something I noticed, not something I was starring daggers at...I have manners! ;)

Wow more and more canadians! I love it! I'm from ottawa but I'm deaf. Welcome to AD and happy posting...we have a lot of members who are not Ddeaf/hoh and who are hearing or coda or ASL students and terps etc.

remember an incident on the bus where I saw two hearing impaired passengers commuting via sign language, it was just so entrancing....I don't know how to explain it

this is the same reason i love deaf culture so much. I met my friends Beth and Eliot when I was 12 and I just fell in love with ASL immediately! It is such a beautiful language, and since then, I've been on a mission to become an interpreter. I got side tracked for a few years, lol, but I was a relay operator, so I was still serving the deaf community. And I loved it! :lol:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Hi, what is your age? I am deaf woman 40 years old. I am from New Hampshire, southeast. Are you gay? I do. I am looking for woman age between 40-50

Hi guys, I'm a new member from Ontario, Canada...although I'm not hearing impaired or deaf I wanted to join this forum especially after remember an incident on the bus where I saw two hearing impaired passengers commuting via sign language, it was just so entrancing....I don't know how to explain it, I just love meeting new people, and wanted to share the story and join the forums...

Back