Hi from AZ

Wolfgalaz

Reaction score
I am conerning Are anyone come from Arizona, please e mail to me at sweet_wolfie@yahoo.com

AIM: arznsnickers

YIM: sweet_wolfie

I just am new to be in Arizona and lived here for 7 years. I never had a much chance to meet more deaf, but I have meet few deaf people at Deaf Nation Expo. I thought it would be nice to get to know. I just feel shy to meet, but am trying to stay postive and be freindly with you in Arizona.

Marie :ty:

:welcome: to Ad and enjoy this ~~

NO i live in South of Georgia closely to hurricane state.. :D BTW if u have snow send some down here heh

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Wolfgalaz! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD and meeting a great group of ppls. here as well! ;)

sequoias said:
:welcome: to AD and enjoy your stay!

Yeah I will do that!!! I just want to come in to make new friends. I dislike beginning lonesome for 7 years in Arizona after I left Michigan.

Marie AZ

Roadrunner said:
Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Wolfgalaz! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD and meeting a great group of ppls. here as well! ;)

Thanks... I noticed the pic of a guy with two fingers as is that Dale E????
I will do my best! :D

Marie

{edit: as the late Dale Earnhardt? That would be cool! As much as he was one of my favorite Nascar drivers, the pix in the avatar is supposedly 'me', holding up the symbol for 'peace' --let there be peace throughout the Forum ~RR}

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

hi,
Recent i moving here arizona from mass since sept 31, 2005. i still see pop up few deaf people in anywhere like stores, deaf expo like that. you will make new friends someday but not fast become friends you know. you take time and know them well first. i went friend house almost everyweekend for poker and bring kids too. we are enjoy... i like here new life much better than in new england because not enough events there! lol..
see yea,,,,

:welcome: and enjoy your stay at AllDeaf.Com. I'm from Wyoming. I have a few friends living in Arizona. I cannot handle all the humidity over there in Arizona! HA!

Again, :welcome:!! Stay blessed!

starship winger said:
hi,
Recent i moving here arizona from mass since sept 31, 2005. i still see pop up few deaf people in anywhere like stores, deaf expo like that. you will make new friends someday but not fast become friends you know. you take time and know them well first. i went friend house almost everyweekend for poker and bring kids too. we are enjoy... i like here new life much better than in new england because not enough events there! lol..
see yea,,,,
Oh oopps I missed that part. Thanks! I did go to Deaf National Expo last Feb 11th that my boyfriend who worked there. His business was national Face Lift. I was there and wish to meet you or more another. Yeah I had noticed full deaf people in there. It seem so cool!!!

Marie

Back