Hi, finally!

dramasteph

Reaction score
Hi, I should finally introduce myself to AD. I recently discovered this group and joined a few days ago, and how nice it is to have a place to come to at the end of the day and connect with others around the world/US. Thank you to all for your comments and threats, it's fun to read them and comment. I am trying to make more connections within the Deaf community. I never really thought to search for a Deaf group while in college, so I am relieved to find AD. Thank you all!

To intoduce myself,
I am college student
I am a CODA
I enjoy dogs!
I appreciate a good workout, including yoga, jogging, soccer, swimming, and rowing.
I enjoy reading, cooking, crafts, and having fun away from school!
I look forward to meet new people and love to sign.

Hey Steph, welcome to AD! Hope you get to make lots of friends here. :afro:

Dramasteph, welcome from your neighbor to the south. Does your handle indicate you're a theater major?

Dramasteph, welcome from your neighbor to the south. Does your handle indicate you're a theater major?

Ohhh I wish!!! I was a theatre junkie in high school (actor to director to whatever) and I guess it's never left my blood!

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Glad you were able to find this online site and hope you'll enjoy your stay here as well! :)

:wave:
~RR

Back