Hi everyone!

UNYTruthHunters

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Upstate NY Truth Hunters is a research and investigation cente on paranormal, cryptozoology, ufology, conspiracy theories, secret societies, folklore/legends, Biblical and Man history, science, space, palenology, archeology, etc.

We investigate for clients who need answers why they are confronted with something paranoral. Same with witnessing ufos and cryptids (hidden animals). We debunk first anything that are not paranormal however, if there are, we give logical explaination for these events occurred.

We also give them comfort and minister to them as well as give cleasning, take house back, even if necessary, exorcism.

The Founder and Chief Investigator, Mark, is profounded Deaf and has hearing staff.

We are able to serve world wide!

I think you are in the wrong forum, even if you are profound Deaf. We would rather talk about discussion on Deaf Culture, Deaf and HOH perspectives, ASL, and a lot of discussions on our forum. So enjoy doing what you do out there. :roll:

I think you are in the wrong forum, even if you are profound Deaf. We would rather talk about discussion on Deaf Culture, Deaf and HOH perspectives, ASL, and a lot of discussions on our forum. So enjoy doing what you do out there. :roll:

I AM Deaf! Duh! Perhaps only paranormal society that is run by a Deaf person. So, yes, I think I can be part of this! I was introducing myself. OK? Thank you!

I AM Deaf! Duh! Perhaps only paranormal society that is run by a Deaf person. So, yes, I think I can be part of this! I was introducing myself. OK? Thank you!

Welcome.

As a friendly reminder that "advertising" and soliciting business isn't permitted ... which is what your intro is fairly close to being .... hence the prior comment.

Back