Hi everyone! :)

Bella

Reaction score
Question: Is it only forum or theres a chat rooms or what? Im new to this and this is kinda overwhelm for me but seems interesting...

hi welcome our group and enjoy urself.. there are only forum so u can put post in there and if u have idea or discuss with us then u can type in!!!! smile.. hehehhehe! WATCH OUT on some people are soo funny n crazy in post!!! u will ROFL!!! hehehe!!!

:wave: Bella,

Welcome to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay .... :mrgreen:

Hello Bella.. Welcome To Alldeaf... No this is a forum to post and get to know eachother and about Deaf Life.. etc... But No Chat room here yet.

So, Welcome Aboard.. Have fun Posting with us!!

*Hugs*

Bella,

Welcome you here and enjoy posting any forums.
Will look forward yours posting.. :)

awwww...for making me welcome. Am looking forward to disccuss or sharing with you guys.:)

We did have a chat room. However, it didn't work out well. It's a lot easier here. People can say something and someone else can reply to it 6 hours later.

Welcome aboard Bella :wave:

Is Bella short for Isabella or greek christian name?

Bella mean beautiful in greek!

Welcome :fly3: :angel:

Is Bella an Italian name? I like that name.... Isbella...

Hey There Bella! , :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf...Glad to have you here....

See you around....and btw, nice name!.. :D

:grouphug:

I wish!!! Bella is not my real name but my nick name. Bella means beautiful in spanish not greek.
BTW, I've always wanted to name my daughter Isbella. *maybe someday...who knows*

Nope, no chat that I know of, but a lot of us have AIM or AOL IM's or MSN, so you can just look that up in user profiles. :) A lot of these posts are "chat material" too, so enjoy yourself and jump in anytime!

:::jumping back into the mix:::

Welcome and have fun,
Malfoyish

Bella,
Welcome to AllDeaf. Do me a favor. Don't be worry and Be Happy. :thumb:

Last edited:
Back