Hi everyone

SpitfireMK5

Reaction score
Hi there :wave:

My name is John, I'm 21 from New Jersey, and I'm hearing but I'm currently studying American Sign Language and I'm eager to meet new people especially from the deaf community. Just saying hola lol.

-John

hey john, im justin, im also from NJ.. where in NJ you from? I live around Princeton, give me a shout out. my aim is on my profile.

Welcome, John. Do you fly? Build models? Study aircraft history? When I was a kid, The Mark 5, heroine of the Battle of Britain, was the coolest fighter with the coolest name.

World War II

Welcome, John. Do you fly? Build models? Study aircraft history? When I was a kid, The Mark 5, heroine of the Battle of Britain, was the coolest fighter with the coolest name.

Hi Chase,

I don't fly or build models but I like to study the history of World War II. One of my favorite parts of World War II history to learn about is the aircraft of the war. One of my favorite ones was the Mark 5 and the P-51 Mustang.

-John

:welcome: to AD, John and hope you will enjoy all the different views on this forum! :)

One of my favorite parts of World War II history to learn about is the aircraft of the war.

My dad was in the navy in British Samoa 1942-44. He was a commisary stewart first class, but flew volunteer missions in the rear-facing gun turret of Grumann Avenger TB3.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, SpitfireMK5. Ugh, I don't like to think and to talk about wars even though I was born after World War II in 1945. lol Anyway, I hope you enjoy all the threads and jump in for posting as much as you like. Have fun and see you around. :wave:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Don't 'fly away', stick around and hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Back