Hi everyone

elbychan

Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Shelby. I’ll be turning 25 soon. I’ve had a problem with progressively worsening hearing loss in my left ear to the point I am practically completely deaf in that ear, and constant tinnitus in both since I was 12. I’m suspecting Ménière’s disease, but I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet. I’ve started learning how to sign and read lips. I write and edit horror novels. I enjoy watching movies and anime, playing video games, reading, and cooking. I love to make new friends. I am here looking for new friends, so feel free to get in contact. :)

Hi everyone, My name is Shelby. I’ll be turning 25 soon. I’ve had a problem with progressively worsening hearing loss in my left ear to the point I am practically completely deaf in that ear, and constant tinnitus in both since I was 12. I’m suspecting Ménière’s disease, but I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet. I’ve started learning how to sign and read lips. I write and edit horror novels. I enjoy watching movies and anime, playing video games, reading, and cooking. I love to make new friends. I am here looking for new friends, so feel free to get in contact. :)
Hi! Welcome.
QI was born hard of hearing and with a disconnect. I also have constant tinnitus and have had it ever since my first eardrum reconstruction back when I was 18 (I just turned 23 at the end of August).
We seem to have some things in common such as writing, watching movies and anime, playing video games, and reading.
I learned how to lip read from a young age, but I've only have been signing for almost 10 months now and am still learning.
If you ever want to chat I'd be happy to have a conversation with you.

Back