Hi everyone hope to meet new people!

Hockeydude77

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Christopher and i'm from Saginaw Michigan. I'm 25 years old and going to school full time to get my computer programming degree. I'm on my second year and boy is it tough with being hearing impaired. But i refuse to give up and :P Well a little about me i was born hearing impaired in both ears and wore hearing aids my whole life.

I guess you can say I lived a pretty normal life growing up. My high school life was pretty tuff in the begining but when people finally knew me for me and not the deaf guy things got better. I was the only person in my school that couldn't hear! I did have plenty girlfriends :) and went to all the dances lol. I then met a girl named Gia and she was my baby I loved this girl with all my heart and soul. We made it for 7 years and then it ended. This girl kicked butt she was a girl who could hear and she never treated me diffrent because i couldn't. She was a awesome girl i tell you. She passed away last year from a rare form of cancer.

I was devistaed to lose her it was a matter of 1 month and 2 weeks when she first found out she had the brain tumor that she survived this. So I do have some precious memories of her and me. But i will say this wow it's hard finding a new girl to have in my life. It seems that when i meet girls they seem to think i'm different because i wear hearing aids and my voice sounds different. I'm here to meet people that have something in common or just new friends! I've always wanted to meet someone that I could relate to on a certain level such as being hard of hearing or deaf don't matter. I did learn SL in middle school but let me tell you i'm rusty lol.

Well I'm sorry people to ramble on and what not but I sure am glad to found this site :wave: If their is anything else you would like to know about me feel free to hit me a message i'm learning this site as i type this ok. Again people let's become friends and get to know one another thanks for looking i'm trying to post a picture but if someone can message me instruction it would be great thanks so much hope to meet ya...

Chris

Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to AD, Chris. My name is Paul and I am crazy and Deaf. Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Lets see if this will be posted successfully.

Hello! Welcome to All Deaf!
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
I would be glad to become friends with you if you'd like to! :)

I'm always up to making friends!

Hi Chris,

Your introduction posted just fine.

So sorry about you girlfriend. But I see you are motivated to move on with your life in spite of the hardships. That's great, not all people are able to do that.

keep posting and everyone will get to know you very soon.

And WELCOME!

I've a friend of mine whose fiance is 24 years old and is battling brain cancer. She is continuing chemo to this day now. I feel for my friend.

I go to Michigan quite often to visit my girlfriend. The area that I am in is Grand Rapids area. It 's nice to see other people from Michigan.

Hello! Welcome to All Deaf!
Pleased to make your acquaintance.
I would be glad to become friends with you if you'd like to! :)

I'm always up to making friends!

Of course man add me on the friend list and we can be friends so were you from what are your hobbies. Also what brought you to this site? If you don't mind my asking again nice to meet ya.

I've a friend of mine whose fiance is 24 years old and is battling brain cancer. She is continuing chemo to this day now. I feel for my friend.

I go to Michigan quite often to visit my girlfriend. The area that I am in is Grand Rapids area. It 's nice to see other people from Michigan.

Sorry to hear that Derek, yes it's very tough I must say. That hardest part as a man always wanting to protect the girl you love well in this position I was helpless and was nothing I could do but be there for her. Well yes it's nice to see a local on here I lived in Holland Mi for 6 years I loved Grand Rapids the clubs were nice my favorite has to be the Bob.. What kind of bikes to you sell motorcycles or other type of bikes? Again nice meeting you...

Also I'd like to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to this site I look forward to meeting many people on here. If anyone here needs someone to talk to just hit me up I'll do whatever it is to help ya. Again thanks everyone and nice meeting you all.

Hi Chris,

Your introduction posted just fine.

So sorry about you girlfriend. But I see you are motivated to move on with your life in spite of the hardships. That's great, not all people are able to do that.

keep posting and everyone will get to know you very soon.

And WELCOME!

Yes it did thanks a million whatever magic you did it worked lol... Another question if you don't mind how do I create a photo album on my profile ? Like when you visit someone's profile they can post a album? Any help is much appreciated.

Sorry to hear that Derek, yes it's very tough I must say. That hardest part as a man always wanting to protect the girl you love well in this position I was helpless and was nothing I could do but be there for her. Well yes it's nice to see a local on here I lived in Holland Mi for 6 years I loved Grand Rapids the clubs were nice my favorite has to be the Bob.. What kind of bikes to you sell motorcycles or other type of bikes? Again nice meeting you...

I sell mostly bikes(ones with no motor). Right now, I do have 2 mopeds with no titles.

I've heard of Bob, but I've never been there before.

I'm sure your female friend appreciates you being there for her.

Back