Hi Everyone - From Singapore

i know about the CNY where everyone heads home. but was thinking sing may have something different. this is the holiday season wth thanksgiving just finished , xmas coming and then new years in january.
what part of europe you headed for? say it ain't england:roll:

Where are you from?

Not England sadly, just Germany (Hamburg, Berlin) and Czech Republic (Prague). :cool2: Hopefully I will save more enough for more trips to Europe and US! :D

i am from the east coast. germany has some really great castles!!and around xmas they go all out with the german kind of santa claus. Prague is old world too. more castles for you to explore!!
berlin has some real wild area's .
how are you on trying out different kinds of food? i have found the chinese i know will rarely try different foods !! have to have an adventurous taste bud or 2

Hi smileyangeluv, I am suprise that you from Singapore can find in AllDeaf. How did you came to know about Alldeaf?

When in Prague see if you get the chance to visit the Sedlec Ossuary. When in Berlin, visit Checkpoint Charlie.

Don't eat German Pizza, they put mayo and sauerkraut on it.

Welcome :wave:

i am from the east coast. germany has some really great castles!!and around xmas they go all out with the german kind of santa claus. Prague is old world too. more castles for you to explore!!
berlin has some real wild area's .
how are you on trying out different kinds of food? i have found the chinese i know will rarely try different foods !! have to have an adventurous taste bud or 2

Ahhh nice, but then I might not go to the castles in hamburg or berlin, but I save half day to go to Prague Castle, what you think? Or should I head to berlin castle, they have one ;)

I am okay to try out food! But I think it is still gonna be Chinese food! I like Japanese, western and indian food too, but when I went to Korea, I really can't eat their traditional food. Then at Perth, I was sick of eating western food for many days in a row.

Oh adventurous tastebud, what abt fried crickets all those in Thailand? :eek3:

When in Prague see if you get the chance to visit the Sedlec Ossuary. When in Berlin, visit Checkpoint Charlie.

Don't eat German Pizza, they put mayo and sauerkraut on it.

Welcome :wave:

OH WHAT? Pizza with mayo? I dont like that. I was hoping for tomato kind of sauce.

Let me check out Sedlec Ossuary, but hey thanks for the suggestions :) I kinda of have some hours left unplanned! AND, what's so nice about Checkpoint Charlie? I had NOT wanted to go there! It sounds like a boring booth, where u will see for 1 min and want to leave?

Back