Hi and help!

Cowher

Reaction score
I am asl new. My brother in law and my sister in law are both hearing but they learned asl as a public service. They are working with a organization to translate the old and new testament of the bible and distribute it for free to all who want it. That being said I have used my phone to "talk" to my new friends that I have met through my brother and sister in law but I am learning more and here is where I'm stuck. I play the bagpipes and many of my new deaf friends love it because they can feel the music. They wanted to give me a signed name but they don't know the official sign for bagpipes. So that's it anyone know the sign for bagpipes? I can't wait for my new name :)

Hi. For "bagpipes", the right hand makes the letter "B". Then touch fingers of mouth facing right hand to your mouth, and bring the right hand out and then down in a smooth arc to clap the open upright left hand. ;)

:welcome: I hope you enjoy our group.

Welcome to AllDeaf!!!:wave:

Botti- I just did that sign for bagpipe and it was beautiful!!!

:welcome: to Alldeaf forum, Cowher! :)

Enjoy your bagpipes!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Does that mean you were born and raise in Scotland or just have family members from Scotland? Very interesting. I do hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back