Hi all...

tbfangel

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to introduce myself. I am a hearing student, currently a senior, taking ASL class. I am at level 3/4 and really enjoying all that I am learning. I have a fabulous teacher and while I'm not hear to criticize or any of that, I am here to make new friends and learn new things.
I really hope that I'm welcome because the more I know, the better I can learn to understand. Plus I love making new friends!
Thanks for welcoming me. ;)

:applause: welcome to AD! you are more welcome here and you will love check out anyy post in anywhere make you internest also how long you learn abt ASL lang?? ofc you can make new friend like us :thumb:

Thanks

I've Been In Asl Class Now For Three Years, But I've Been Researching Since I Was A Little Girl. I've Always Wanted To Know More.

tbfangel said:
I've Been In Asl Class Now For Three Years, But I've Been Researching Since I Was A Little Girl. I've Always Wanted To Know More.

ahh that good and i wish you good luck! i m sure you get lots learn abt deaf cultures

;) welcome here and help by making urself at home here on this site of AllDeaf.com!

welcome newcomer ader!!! :wave:

t'kare urself with my luv and hugs! :ily:

Hello and welcome to AD :) This is a great place with great people, so kick back and have some fun posting with us.

Malfoyish

Welcome to AD! Hope you enjoy going through all the threads in here and learning new things every day and being entertained! Beware of bbnt! :laugh2:

:wave: TBFAngel

Welcome aboard to AD ! Enjoy your stay.. :mrgreen:

Hi Tbfangel,

Welcome to AllDeaf.....Glad to have you here with us....

See you around!...

Back