heyyyyyyyy

welcome to alldeaf, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Nousa,

your welcome :) ... dang i forget to remove HAPPY EASTER ! *arghhing myself over the monitor tv* .. lol.. wink!!

Lebanon is by Germany , right??

TOF

:wave: Welcome to Ad and enjoy this site.

:lol: TOF about Happy Easter.. Anyway, no, Lebanon is next to Syria.
Hey Nousa what part of Lebanon u living in?

PurrMeow

Hi Nousa welcome to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay!

I'm Kath, female, soon 33, married, a mom to one daughter, and from USA. :D

TongueOnFire said:
Nousa,

your welcome :) ... dang i forget to remove HAPPY EASTER ! *arghhing myself over the monitor tv* .. lol.. wink!!

TOF
noooooooooooooooo middle east :ily:

OldNavyGirl said:
welcome to alldeaf, hope you enjoy your stay. :)
hehehe hey how r u? i am ok awwwwwwwwww falling in love hehhee
28 f lebanon and u what about u ??????????????/// bye :gpost:

PurrMeow said:
:wave: Welcome to Ad and enjoy this site.

:lol: TOF about Happy Easter.. Anyway, no, Lebanon is next to Syria.
Hey Nousa what part of Lebanon u living in?

PurrMeow
hey wo w u r luaghing wow nice u r right for lebanon near syria :lol:
asl plz :popcorn:

Katzie said:
Hi Nousa welcome to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay!

I'm Kath, female, soon 33, married, a mom to one daughter, and from USA. :D
hmmmmmmmmmm where chocolate hmmmmmmmm :P heheh
nice meet to u

nousa said:
hmmmmmmmmmm where chocolate hmmmmmmmm :P heheh
nice meet to u
Nice meet you, too :mrgreen: What made you ask where's the chocolate? Do you know that I love dark chocolate don't you? :mrgreen:

Katzie said:
Nice meet you, too :mrgreen: What made you ask where's the chocolate? Do you know that I love dark chocolate don't you? :mrgreen:
hey how r u hehehe me to dark chocolate hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wiggle: :P

Cool :cool: Liebling said she helped you register here, how kind of her! Curious, how do you two know each other?

*hides dark chocolate so you wouldn't eat them! It's all mine!* :nana:

Hi. From Northern Virginia (near Washington D.C.). I'm 31 and have two boys, 3 and 1. Welcome!

got dark chocolate m and m's here. yum yum. :nana:

nousa said:
hey wo w wow nice u r right for lebanon near syria :lol:
asl plz :popcorn:

Tks and I am female/1,0000 years old :)giggle:) and single with adopt son.
Yeah I know some places but I have not been to Lebanon but my former CEO has been there for my former work.. Forgot to ask you what part of Lebanon u living in?

PurrMeow

downing said:
Hi. From Northern Virginia (near Washington D.C.). I'm 31 and have two boys, 3 and 1. Welcome!

got dark chocolate m and m's here. yum yum. :nana:
hehehehhe shsh i like there wow :whistle:

PurrMeow said:
Tks and I am female/1,0000 years old :)giggle:) and single with adopt son.
Yeah I know some places but I have not been to Lebanon but my former CEO has been there for my former work.. Forgot to ask you what part of Lebanon u living in?

PurrMeow
l u r 1,0000 age mmmmmmmmmmmmm :P hehehe yea

What's up peeps!

Hey everyone!
My name is Katina and I thought it would be best to reintroduce myself to the community. I've been off track for a while. It's been exactly 2 years since I was last here. I started Grad school at Columbia University and I've been working my ass off since :) I'm also the secretary for the Staten Island Club for the Deaf or if you know about it its SICD. I look forward to meeting new people here and restablishing old bonds as well. I want to give a shout out to Alex....I'm Backkkkk lol
Take care people. :dance:

Jamacian, using your own thread ... cause this thread belongs to NOUSA only.. :)

ahh , I am so idoit about countries names, i have no idea what countries are from , ofc i know Russia , Iran , Iraq , Austrailia, Germany, UK , England, France, Mexico , South Africa , blah blah.. haha.. i can't drawing them in my minds where they are at on globe.. *acting idiot* :D

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
Nousa,

TOF
Tof yea that right DANG forget to remove Happy BUNNY!! hehe... By the way Nousa, Hope you enjoy here in AD!!!!! :locked:

Back