heyyyyyyyy

nousa said:
hehehe
my name is nesrine ghraizi and i am from lebanon and female and 28 hehehe
hey plz help me find new deaf friendship from uk

Hey!

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here ;)

nousa said:
hey too u
nice meet to u where r u from and how old r u? and r u m or f :bye:

I'm 34 years old female from Ohio! and it's a pleasure meeting you too...Have fun posting in AD ;)

^Angel^ said:
I'm 34 years old female from Ohio! and it's a pleasure meeting you too...Have fun posting in AD ;)
:nana: heheheheh what is ur favorite subjects and sports and food and color? :bye:

nousa said:
:nana: heheheheh what is ur favorite subjects and sports and food and color? :bye:

LOL

Fave subject-- English

Sports-- Softball and Volleyball

Food-- Pizza and Steak

Color-- Purple, Red and Black....

^Angel^ said:
LOL

Fave subject-- English

Sports-- Softball and Volleyball

Food-- Pizza and Steak

Color-- Purple, Red and Black....
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
plzif u want help me or no

Katzie said:
Cool :cool: Liebling said she helped you register here, how kind of her! Curious, how do you two know each other?

*hides dark chocolate so you wouldn't eat them! It's all mine!* :nana:

She found me thru msn online. :)

She want to look for boyfriend, that´s why I suggest her to register here then she will meet new people here................ :)

Liebling:-))) said:
She found me thru msn online. :)

She want to look for boyfriend, that´s why I suggest her to register here then she will meet new people here................ :)
where r u now plz chat me msn now ur open msn

C.C.Sinned said:
Hello & Welcome!!! Enjoy your time with us :thumb:
hey nice meet to u hehehe:P :deal: what is ur name ? how old r u? r u male or female? where r u from?bye :D

welcome :cheers:
good luck finding what you need and want ! :kiss:
my name is scott and i live in michigan, usa. i have lived all over europe and the usa!

new2deaf said:
welcome :cheers:
good luck finding what you need and want ! :kiss:
my name is scott and i live in michigan, usa. i have lived all over europe and the usa!
hey how r u ?i am ok nice meet to u hehe what is ur name ?where r u from and how old r u?heheh :angel: :fingersx:

Nousa,
my name is scott, im 39, i grew up in washington dc, now in michigan (near canada) and im married with 5 kids ! :D

new2deaf said:
Nousa,
my name is scott, im 39, i grew up in washington dc, now in michigan (near canada) and im married with 5 kids ! :D
woooooooooooooow i miss u so much lol :lol: how r u ? i am ok pl zchat me yahoo or hotmail if u want me i will give u my email:P :fingersx:

Back