Heyyy Australian

Heart2Heart

Reaction score
I would like to know how many people in Australian join at AllDeaf ?

Heart2Heart ;)

Hello roselobi_00... Nice to meet you.. Hmm I wonder ask you.. Are you Australia ??? take care :dance2:

Welcome to AD - I'm not Australian, but I did join AD whilst living in Melbourne from 1998 to 2004. :)

Reiko said:
Australia?? Is that in europe some where??

Just kidding! :laugh2:

:lol: Where in Japan are you? I had a stopover in Narita at the New Tokyo International Airport and stayed at the Narita Winds Hotel down the road from the airport.
I only stayed there one night and caught my connecting flight to San Francisco. Wouldn't mind going back to Japan as I'm part Japanese. :)

R3na3Blyth3 said:
:lol: Where in Japan are you? I had a stopover in Narita at the New Tokyo International Airport and stayed at the Narita Winds Hotel down the road from the airport.
I only stayed there one night and caught my connecting flight to San Francisco. Wouldn't mind going back to Japan as I'm part Japanese. :)

I used to live in Tokyo but I don't live there anymore. I live in New York these days. :)

Giday Heart2Heart

I am not sure how many aussie here as I remember RS13 making a thread asking - how many Aussie here but it is all gone here, so I would say about 10 Aussies here?

Reiko said:
I used to live in Tokyo but I don't live there anymore. I live in New York these days. :)
Ahh kewl...RIT or NTID/NTD? Or just living in NY and working?

I have a friend who has the same name as you - she currently lives in Australia, somewhere around Melbourne. Haven't seen her in 3 years and she and I grew up together in California.

R3na3Blyth3 said:

I have a friend who has the same name as you - she currently lives in Australia, somewhere around Melbourne. Haven't seen her in 3 years and she and I grew up together in California.

I know who u're talking about. She used to be my friend, too. :)

R3na3Blyth3 said:

Living and working. I moved here back in 2000 when my dad was transfered here. :) In fact a lot of my family lives here. Several aunts, uncles and cousins live in NYC.

Back