Heyya from Jersey!

NoviceSigner523

Reaction score
Hey my name is Miranda (but you can call me Randa) and I'm from North Jersey :lol: My name speaks for me... I'm a new signer. However, beginner though I may be, I really love the language, and I'm even considering joining a career that deals in ASL. Any advice I can get from here would be awesome though!!!

Yours always,
Randa :wave:

Mistake already...

Well that didn't take long lol :Oops:

I forgot to say that I am hearing (slightly hard-of-hearing), and not Deaf. I'm in ASL 1 in my college and I'm from Hawthorne :)

Yours,
Randa

Hi there! I'm a hearing student from Long Island and I'm currently taking ASL at SUNY Suffolk. I have a Skype account and a web cam: mybudgieloki
I'd love to practice some time!
I'm usually online after midnight tuesdays-saturdays (i get off work at midnight).

Welcome, and nice to meet you! :wave:

Hello and welcome aboard, Randa. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just say I am Hard of Hearing even if you have little bit of hearing left. I am glad that you sign ASL. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

It is getting more and more difficult to be in the hearing world with my level of hearing impairment and I always say that I should learn sign language but then I think to myself, but who would I talk to,because nobody I know has sign Sign Language knowledge? I isolate myself alot as I am just so tired to deal. Reading and being online is my life and when out, being by myself is the easiest.

Back