Heylo

noodlegrl318

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a hearing high school student learning ASL. I'm in my third year of learning and I hope you can all teach me much much more about your culture because honestly I think its one of the best cultures I've studided. I also know 2 other different languages. I am hispanic and I was rasied to speak spanish, but I am also taking Philipino (tagalong) and ASL. I'm thinking about hitting Russian next. :D I love learning about different languages and I've been wanting to learn asl since I was a child and now that I've finally gotten the opportunity I'm so excited to learn everything there is to know. :D :D :D

Hello Noddlegrl318, :wave:

Welcome to ALLDeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)

Hi, Welcome to AD and enjoy here.. Its nice to learn many different languages. and enjoy ur ASL classes :)

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf Noodlegrl318. I hope you will enjoy your stay here on AllDeaf, you will meet wonderful and interesting people on this forum. Have fun posting.
Keep up the great work in practicing your ASL!!
Have a good one!! :wave:

howdy!!

noodlegrl318 said:
Hi! I'm a hearing high school student learning ASL. I'm in my third year of learning and I hope you can all teach me much much more about your culture because honestly I think its one of the best cultures I've studided. I also know 2 other different languages. I am hispanic and I was rasied to speak spanish, but I am also taking Philipino (tagalong) and ASL. I'm thinking about hitting Russian next. :D I love learning about different languages and I've been wanting to learn asl since I was a child and now that I've finally gotten the opportunity I'm so excited to learn everything there is to know. :D :D :D

check my email about what u are looking for. thanks for coming and yesterday i was new to this.

jeffF :bump:

Back