Hey

Tiffb831

Reaction score
If there's any one on here from South New Jersey please let me know. I am hearing and would not mind making a couple deaf friends. I always see that people are on here because they're bored or have nothing to do.

I'm an ASL major and need plenty of practice whenever I can get it. Hopefully, if anyone knows about any deaf events or meetings in South Jersey please let me know. I'd love to come, but I don't want to feel like an outcast just showing up out of no where.

I'm trying to make friends here!

I'll be on here for a while.. Hit me up!!:wave:

If there's any one on here from South New Jersey please let me know. I am hearing and would not mind making a couple deaf friends. I always see that people are on here because they're bored or have nothing to do.

I'm an ASL major and need plenty of practice whenever I can get it. Hopefully, if anyone knows about any deaf events or meetings in South Jersey please let me know. I'd love to come, but I don't want to feel like an outcast just showing up out of no where.

I'm trying to make friends here!

I'll be on here for a while.. Hit me up!!:wave:

Look for Jiro. He's from Jersey and he might not mind a hearing friend. ;)

A couple people told me about him. Is he the only person on here from Jersey? And how would I search for him anyway?

The only reason I say it like that is because I had a deaf person tell me before that they didn't want a hearing friend because they felt as though they could not keep up and did not want to feel neglected.

That's why I said it like that..

I guess I could say I would not mind making a lot of NEW friends. (lol)

Anyone, from anywhere feel free...

The only reason I say it like that is because I had a deaf person tell me before that they didn't want a hearing friend because they felt as though they could not keep up and did not want to feel neglected.

That's why I said it like that..

I guess I could say I would not mind making a lot of NEW friends. (lol)

Anyone, from anywhere feel free...

Welcome to AD.

there are a lot of ADers within the vicinity of Jersey. Good luck with the deaf events.

Back