Hey y'all

Gatorboy00

Reaction score
Hey, It's nice to be back to AllDeaf.com I am sure many of you remember me (I hope, lol) Anyway, I was just wondering if you all who drinks Mountain Dew can send me the DEW U Code that is found on the caps on most bottles and also found on the side of the Mountain Dew box. If you never use the codes, will you be kind and send them to me thru private message. Thank you all!

hey I heard they fired you from walmart because they caught you trying on womens underware in the breakroom

bbnt said:
hey I heard they fired you from walmart because they caught you trying on womens underware in the breakroom

:rofl: nice try... he haven't done anything bad so u must be in :crazy: mood to tease anyone u see... :giggle:

Hi Gatorboy00

Welcome back to AllDeaf...Good to see you back here....

See you around!... ;)

bbnt said:

Is it Ryan who told you!? It wasn't the women's underwear! It was my own underwear!!! LOL! How did you know I worked at Wal-Mart anyway? is it from my old post?

Gatorboy00 said:
Is it Ryan who told you!? It wasn't the women's underwear! It was my own underwear!!! LOL! How did you know I worked at Wal-Mart anyway? is it from my old post?

yes from an old post

Thanks for all those welcome backs, y'all!

However, no one has respond if they drink Mountain Dew and if they will give me the code if they don't use it. I have not got any code yet.

mmm just curious here...whadda need Mountain Dew codes for anyways?
is it some kind of contest or what? I dont drink Mountian Dew so sorry i cant help you...

I'm trying to get the Green XBOX. However, if i couldn't earn enough points, I'll just use it on other small stuffs like shirts, etc.

Gatorboy00 said:
I'm trying to get the Green XBOX. However, if i couldn't earn enough points, I'll just use it on other small stuffs like shirts, etc.
hmm.. i charge you $1 per cap :D means free pop for me LOL

JK i'll PM you...

lol.. if i EVER drink MD from a bottle, i'll give it to you lol :) the only time i really drink md is at pizza places.. *shrugs* :)

Megladon,

This is the proof I had first dibs on the Dew Codes!

But we can share if you want!

I'm curious, how many points you have so far?

If you really want to get Xbox, then why not get a job and make money?

To be honest with you...it's just a scam...Think about it...you paid for like 200 dollars overally to get earn 200 codes (1 buck per bottle) and it's still not enough. Why pay more when you can get it less?

Did you know that you can get an Xbox from a store for like 120 bucks upfront?

silentnature said:
If you really want to get Xbox, then why not get a job and make money?

To be honest with you...it's just a scam...Think about it...you paid for like 200 dollars overally to get earn 200 codes (1 buck per bottle) and it's still not enough. Why pay more when you can get it less?

Did you know that you can get an Xbox from a store for like 120 bucks upfront?
it is true.. but getting codes from friends, etc.. taking them out of the trash at stores, restruant, its free :P

and this x-box is offically special edition.. where you can't buy them at stores.

Back