Hey whats up

FaDiDaDi

Reaction score
My name is Fadi and i'm 21. I'm hard of hearing. Currently im in michigan so whats up?

HEY WELCOME TO AD! enjoy your way around..
theres lots of "ups" here :thumb:hehe im being silly

Haha its aight. im just chillin... whats so special abt AD beside meetin new deaf ppl

I'm new here to, welcome to AD and that's what AD is all about, meeting, socialize with deaf people. How's Michigan?

Michigan sucks, bad weather. Alot of deaf people but yea.. not enough to socialize into some more deaf people.

and thanks for the welcome

Michigan sucks, bad weather. Alot of deaf people but yea.. not enough to socialize into some more deaf people.

and thanks for the welcome

Does it rain alot cause man, I'll trade places with you if you want to live in the sunny Florida.

Does it rain alot cause man, I'll trade places with you if you want to live in the sunny Florida.

yea it does rain alot and sure i'll trade place to live in fla. i wanna live w my cuz in fla.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will enjoy meeting and talking with us on this site. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf!. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Welcome to AD! You said, want move to FLA. heh. It is the same problem with the weather, no different!!! ;)

Back