HEY, what's favorite Holiday?

Your very very Favorite Holiday

• Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas?

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Gobble Gobble Thanksgivings?

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Bunny Rabbit or Jesus Easter?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valentine's Day, kiss kiss and chocolate?

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • boom and sparkling sky, 4th of July?

• Happy New Year, pop bottle of Champagne?

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Halloween, Scary, BOO!!!!!

• Veteran Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, or Mother's Day?

• Not care for holiday, hum bug.

• other holiday, not on list

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Christmas -- I love the Christmas atmosphere, the lights, the Christmas trees, Christmas carols, the cool weather (or cold), being with family, opening gifts, getting Christmas cards in the mail, and most of all, celebrating Jesus' birthday (which to me is the meaning of Christmas). :)

Nancy said:
Christmas -- I love the Christmas atmosphere, the lights, the Christmas trees, Christmas carols, the cool weather (or cold), being with family, opening gifts, getting Christmas cards in the mail, and most of all, celebrating Jesus' birthday (which to me is the meaning of Christmas). :)

I second that! I love Christmas!! I love to spend the time with my family and it's special time.

i like thanksgiving... christmas also... andddd st patricks day...

Mother's Day will never be the same for me ever...

Nancy said:

i remember i use to sing a song for jesus before i went to bed on christmas eve for his birthday... :D lol... i was a weird kid. But i thought jesus should have something for his birthday.

Lol, ProStock!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year.....

Christmas as well because i love colorful lights, x mas lights, being with family, presents. u know many many people like x mas. heh

I love christmas, because of the spirits of people for christmas, the feelings of happiness, family get togetherness, 2 weeks off school, presents, the feeling of giving presents, the views of beautifule christmas trees and lights, and everything about christmas.

One thing I HATE about christmas is the snow and coldness weather. blah!

I like the month of July, because in Utah, we have two major holidays!

4th of July, of course, and Pioneer Day, which celebrates the arrival of Mormon pioneers at Salt Lake Valley in 1849. It's celebrated just like 4th of July, with parades, fireworks and picnics.

Nice to have two major weekend holidays in one month! Heh heh...

But my favourite of all has to be the 12 days period from 24th December to 6th January, hence called as the 12 days of Christmas, like the song.

i love valentine's day!!.. it's my very favorite thing. c'mon, it's not everyday you get something so predictable, ... chocolate and flowers... and if you're lucky you get a poem.... i love it. it's so cute when guys give me flowers and chocolates, then have that dissappointed look that it isn't good enough, but deep inside, i know they worked really hard and put so much thought into it. i think.. lol. :)

Back