Hey to all of you

karbrino

Reaction score
Hello! I from Naples, Florida but grew up in Manhattan. I tend to be interested in political debate and economy debate. I am agnostic, see religion as a false institution but do read Bible, Koran, & Torah although not too much. I am hard of hearing on both of my ears, but I do not know the percentage loss.

I am anarcho-syndicalist, although I also tolerant to Left-Communist (kind of similar to Trotskyism) and Human Progressive such as transhumanist/ technocracy. But I do like to have fun and hangs out with any kind of people except for racist and fascist. I love everyone, everyone rocks! I hope I get to know you all and enjoy being together!

Welcome aboard of AllDeaf cruise ship. Political and Economy debate... hope we'd put up one in the ring somewhere...

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, karbrino. Wow, that is a lot of interests. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all of the threads here. Just have fun and see you around. :wave: :rockon:

Hello and welcome to AD! Enjoy your way around this interesting site! :)

Hello :):):)

I am interest in Jokes ,travel, sport and General debates :thumb: see ya there! :D

Welcome, Karbrino. Argued all those isms and viewpoints in college a long, long time ago, where people actually knew the rules of logical argument and didn't go ballistic. Those issues still aren't resolved? Hmmm. Must be a lesson there somewhere. Welcome again.

Back