Hey there!!!

Dashanti

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Dashanti and I'm 13. I am hearing and my mother is KristinaB, who some of you know is deaf. She introduced me to alldeaf and i thought i would check it out. you guys should probably bear with me, because i have never used a chat room before except in games like runescape.:wave:

Hi. Runescape is the worst game I ever played. Have you played any games on Playstation 3 before?

I believe KristinaB must have encouraged you to Alldeaf.com...

Hail to KristinaB! :bowdown:

I kid, I kid. :lol:

Welcome to Alldeaf.com! :thumb:

You're right, runescape is WORTHLESS!! But I digress. No I have never played on a Playstation 3 but i have a playstation 2 at home. I really enjoy games like grand theft auto and black. We plan to buy a wii or an xbox 360 or both.

333zm34.jpg

Maybe you are a future friend for Coolspyergirl?

Welcome to AllDeaf son of mine. Too bad you couldn't use your real name, but I'll never tell what it is. Just remember to mind your P's & Q's while here. Are you going to learn ASL with me? We need to contact shell_anders again, huh?
:wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I love having family members come on to AllDeaf. I wish my son would come into AllDeaf, too. He is a CODA like you because I am Deaf and ASL user. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

tsk tsk, smoking is bad for you. Being a cool with smoking is not cool.

dang, son.

I'm only glad he doesn't smoke. I quit to get married. I also quit drinking to get married. He was something special and I got 2 special kids out of it. Dashanti (M---) is one great son. But I better not get into his qualities, he might get a swell head over it. :giggle:

Back