Hey Share your weird & wacky experiences of being deaf!!

kashveera

Reaction score
hey guys...

Lets share our experiences...

Well, I can tell you one, most of you have read about how I managed to tell the person off while I'm driving on the road, or how I fooled my teacher to give me an extension, here's another one:

We have visitors one fine day, for some reason or the other, people always seem to pop up when we are at our most busiest!! Anyway, my mother calls me from the other end of the world to make tea, but Kashveera was just not in the mood to do so, so she put her head back down and started to do her homework, next two minutes, my mother screams back at me, "Kashveera, Did you hear me?", I didn't respond, Poor mother, after ten minutes, she got so annoyed, she came up to me and said: "Kashveera, are you DEAF?". I smiled and said ma, How can you forget that i am deaf! - Boy you should see my mother's face, my parents always forget that I am deaf, and treat me as being normal...Thats the way to go guys!!

Sometimes its nice to have a good laugh!!

While I'm here, Our thoughts & prayers remain with the USA as they remember those who perished in 9/11. God Bless you guys!!

Kashveera

I dk if this story is related to the topic but anyway here it is:

I was in a club with my friends. I went to the bathroom and a black guy who look like homeless came to me. He wrote "Can you help me? I am deaf" on a small paper. I read it then I signed ,"are you deaf?". He looked at me and dont know WTF i am talking about. Then i realized he is not deaf but using deafness as excuse to get $$. After that , i never saw him again all night.

I dk if this story is related to the topic but anyway here it is:

I was in a club with my friends. I went to the bathroom and a black guy who look like homeless came to me. He wrote "Can you help me? I am deaf" on a small paper. I read it then I signed ,"are you deaf?". He looked at me and dont know WTF i am talking about. Then i realized he is not deaf but using deafness as excuse to get $$. After that , i never saw him again all night.

That is a sad sad story, but it does happen, I know of a guy who was using his deafness to get money, guys the message here is don't make your deafness your wekaness, instead make it your strength!!

Kashveera

Back