Hey! New

antonija

Reaction score
Hi my name is Antonija... I am somewhat hard of hearing, but I am not deaf. I don't know ASL, but I am planning on registering into a course, I would really like to learn...and I feel like its something I should do for a while now.
I would really like to engage with anyone!
Well about me... I'm a university student and I go to the University of Toronto where I'm doing history and english majors. I would really like to teach one day, its been something I've wanted to do since I was a kid.
I like intelligent conversations...i like philosophy, and think there is much to discover out there.
Soo,
I'm looking forward to making some new friends here!

Herzlich Willkommen :)

:O SPRECHT DUETSCH!

Das cool, cool... bist du .. ( I don't know the word for deaf but... Horen nicht?) Ich bin..aber I kann sprechen und schrieben.

lol anyways all german attempts from me aside ( I took some few classes.) and I am also deaf, and when I tried taking the class everyone went against me for that class. but I told them that I could still learn german despite my being deaf, Its been a while since I spoke it. so excuse me if my german is bad.

anyways welcome antojina, I'm also new i just registered a few days ago and i think this is actually my first post.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Don't worry about what people tell you what you can not do or can do. You will be fine as long as you are interest in what you want to learn like German language. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back