Hey New Hoh Woman from Long Island NY

Danielle85

Reaction score
Hey everyone. my name is Danielle im from Long Island. I was born hard of hearing. Lately it has been affecting me since my 3rd year of college. People not accepting me yadadadyada. I am in Asl 1 and i love it completely. I cant stop signing. My friend is deaf she is 3 years younger then me she has only been deaf for 5 months. Anyways we have been going to deaf events getting into it together. Im so glad that i have joined all this good stuff. I didnt think nothing was out there. Im new to this, basically everything. i dont even know how to use this. if anyone wants to chat one day feel free. Well thought id introduce myself take care.

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;) ....

Welcome and enjoy

the group is great .
I lived in Sound Beach Ny for years until moving to TX

kim

Hey welcome to AD! I am from Long Island, NY too. Nassau County!! PM anytime you want.. SMILE!!

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Danielle85!!! I hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum. Have fun posting, making new friends, and welcome aboard!!!

Hey Girl

Krissy9187 said:
Heyy danielle I KNOW U!!!! MWUAHAHAHA lol

HEY GIRLLLLL! YAY I FOUND U I DIDNT KNOW U HAD THIS! DAMN WE TALK 24/7 AND U DONT TELL ME THIS LOL!! IM GLAD UR ON THIS!!!

OO I FOUND THIS OVOUS LOL! IT TOOK ME LIKE AN HR TO FIG OUT LMAO!!
PEACCE OUTTTTT!!

DANI

Back