Hey, my name is Dallas. I'm hearing and would like to start practicing ASL.

Dallas16

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Dallas and I am currently taking an introductory ASL course at my college and would love the opportunity to practice and learn to have actual conversations in sign language. Let me know if you want to message or video chat to practice please!

Thanks guys!

Dallas

Hey, my name is Jessica and I’m in a similar boat. I’m hearing and currently teaching myself asl. I’m always down to video chat.

Hey guys! I would enjoy signing with either of you:)

Hey! I’d like to sign with you, the more people I sign with the better! I can use any app; if I don’t have it I can download it. I currently have duo, Skype, and regular FaceTime. Any of those work with you?

I have duo! Are you free tonight?

I’m out of the house currently and I’m not sure when I’ll be home. But I’ll message you my number and you can add me/ text me and we can figure out good times.

Hi Dallas! I am HoH and was mainstreamed in school. The main sign system I was taught was signed English. I've been in classes to learn proper ASL so I can be more involved in the Deaf community, I want to eventually go to Gallaudet for grad school :)

Hi My name is Beverly,I am single lady never been marry before and have no kid..I am new on this site single and looking for a serious and long term relationship with a man whom i can spend the rest of my life with my text number...(949) 264-3905

Hey everyone! My name is Dallas and I am currently taking an introductory ASL course at my college and would love the opportunity to practice and learn to have actual conversations in sign language. Let me know if you want to message or video chat to practice please!

Thanks guys!

Dallas

visit Deaf Bible Videos at jw.org/ase

Hello! My name is Becki.... I am hearing and almost finished with ASL 1 and would love to practice with someone!!!

Back