Hey Miss P...

it's a miracle, rjr can run!!!!! I guess he doesn't need a wheelchair anymore. :D

Miss*Pinocchio said:
it's a miracle, rjr can run!!!!! I guess he doesn't need a wheelchair anymore. :D
I dont think thats very funny...

but why would he throw poop on my face, I didn't do anything to him.
Not fair. Did I say anything bad to him, he started it.

I dont care who started it, just knock it off and get a life.

Steel said:
I dont care who started it, just knock it off and get a life.

Well, it's time I said something:rjr asked for it and if you look at all of his posts, he has not said one nice thing to Miss. P.; he looks and acts like a stalker so I say he deserved that blast. Last week, I mentioned to him in another topic, I forget which one but I asked him how he would feel if people knocked him for his own disabilities. Maybe he didn't see it cuz he continures to stalk Miss. P and say nothing but nasty stuff. He's not the only one, either; there's a few others. Miss. P takes it most of the time but she doesn't have to. She has the right to be crazy, lol.

diehardbiker65 said:
Having kids has special rewards that most non-parents like you don't have any clue!!!
Im happy to have kids!

Oh Definitely Definitely Definitely ! !

Ya dont realized that kids can make u joyable and make us smile everyday. The children are VERY special !

Im so thankful that I have beautiful 3 kids in my life ! !

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I read whole in head and in my mind * what is the matter or what is wrong with MissP's mind" that she give #$&*&!@ plut different story,, heheh the pic of guy pregnant .. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! men cant have pregnant only woman can do..

I guess that MissP looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bring it up so different story and liar! Liar :liar: :werd:

DeafMonkey said:
I read whole in head and in my mind * what is the matter or what is wrong with MissP's mind" that she give #$&*&!@ plut different story,, heheh the pic of guy pregnant .. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! men cant have pregnant only woman can do..

I guess that MissP looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bring it up so different story and liar! Liar :liar: :werd:

HAHA!!! DeafMonkey shh shh you are start bad gurl! j/kj/kj/k

I look at my post and why i said " head" and "plut" ???? i mean "HERE" and "PUT" lol not head or plut lol

Tousi said:
Well, it's time I said something:rjr asked for it and if you look at all of his posts, he has not said one nice thing to Miss. P.; he looks and acts like a stalker so I say he deserved that blast. Last week, I mentioned to him in another topic, I forget which one but I asked him how he would feel if people knocked him for his own disabilities. Maybe he didn't see it cuz he continures to stalk Miss. P and say nothing but nasty stuff. He's not the only one, either; there's a few others. Miss. P takes it most of the time but she doesn't have to. She has the right to be crazy, lol.

I agree, miss p was not picking on rjr at all and here he is picking on her. From what i learned, that people who are insulted, teased, bullied and stuff are not always a moron at all. I have discovered 2 people in my school who proof that in just this week.

while miss p may be annoying sometime, it just better to keep it to yourself. too many people here are bashing miss p for anything now, including myself, which i will try to stop from now on. but i hope to see the same from everybody else.

this is getting too disgusting....

i must admit... after reading this thread, i got sick in my stomach. It is not your, Steel. It s just Miss P.... I don't get her. Not that I ever want to. Seriously, my tummy is getting all :barf: after reading this thread. Would someone :smash: her head before she give out her own misspinfluenza!

Tousi said:
Aww Tousiii.....you defendin Miss P? heh? u feelin sorry for this social misfit? geez...you can have her for all we care! Steel aint stalking her, come on! Hes
trying to tell her to get attitude adjustment is all....she is a very negative person..as you can see in all of her posts....geeeez.

ScubaladyTx said:
Oh Definitely Definitely Definitely ! !

Ya dont realized that kids can make u joyable and make us smile everyday. The children are VERY special !

Im so thankful that I have beautiful 3 kids in my life ! !

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I like you :thumb:

I think it's unfair to pick Miss *P all the time.

Simple is leave her alone if you don't like her posts and also ignore her posts, too.

Please remember that I defend nobody but I only say that I have opinoin about this thread. All what I see here is a disgust thread. :(

Liebling:-))) said:

Simple is leave her alone if you don't like her posts and also ignore her posts, too.

Please remember that I defend nobody but I only say that I have opinoin about this thread. All what I see here is a disgust thread. :(

I agree with ya, girl!

Liebling:-))) said:

Just move on with our enjoy life. Christmas is right in the corner. We need to focus on our life and family. :D

Defee said:
Aww Tousiii.....you defendin Miss P? heh? u feelin sorry for this social misfit? geez...you can have her for all we care! Steel aint stalking her, come on! Hes
trying to tell her to get attitude adjustment is all....she is a very negative person..as you can see in all of her posts....geeeez.

i think you are the one that need to grow up. Everybody, even the "social misfit" has feelings too. So insulting and bashing her is not going to help her at all. If you have a problem with her negativity then pm her in private and express how u feel and tell her a better way how to deal with her comments NICELY!. its really simple. No need for bashing and taunting.

I wasn't really trying to creat a thread to insult her, bash her, etc...and sure I may be sort of picking on her, but I'm just playing around, is all.

Steel said:
I wasn't really trying to creat a thread to insult her, bash her, etc...and sure I may be sort of picking on her, but I'm just playing around, is all.
and she seems to enjoy it too..heh!
Dont think i have seen her complain so far..have you?

Back