Hey members lets say happy thanksgiving

harleymn

Reaction score
I wish you members happy thanksgiving and travel save, lets try to raise the replies by this coming tues :wave:

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to you all! :wave:

Happy Early Thanksgiving, everyone - what are you thankful for this year?

For me:

Family - I realize you can't pick 'em - and you're stuck with the ones you're born into - but ehhhh...we've got our moments! :) I am very thankful for my husband and my kids. At the risk of sounding clique-ish, they complete me.

Friends - These you can pick, and I'm thankful for the wonderful ones I've made throughout the years.

Good Health - All right, in my case, I'll say "improving" health. The meningitis scare last January has left me more appreciative of life than I've ever been.

Have a great Turkey day. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all too! :D

What am I thanks for, ummmm.... a roof over our heads, clothing on our bodies, fresh water to drink, food to eat and to provide us with everything else we need for our safekeeping. I also am thankful that I have two boys that drive me crazy sometimes :bump: (just kidding!), and my family&good friends who always there for me, without you I wouldn't be here. :ily: (you know who u are)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

:)

bird.woof.jpg

Happy Turkey Day, everyone!

I'm most thankful for my loved ones and having a good job.

Enjoy stuffing yourselves up!

lilredridinhood said:
wait I thought it was on thurs..
Some start early alike my friend, she celebrate Thanksgiving with her family tmw.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and drive safe. Crazy drivers out there.

Back