Hey LovelyBlkGal,my dear ,come in :)

Here my dedication:

Since I'm join here last sept of 2003 on and off till 2004 finally come back here again :thumb: i been member here for 4 or 5 years wow but but i m tried of leaving here but i m fail LOL! but i m not let whoever try treat shty to me

I wuld wanna said thanks for everybody who make new or true or speical friendship w/me which good or bad or up and down no matter what i m gonna be here for you if you need talk to me ;)

I m glad that i already meet 8 adres expects 4 mods of RR and Vamp and Alex and DD last summer in ST.Louis which i have blast time! if not for DD or Cheri or RR or Angel i wuld not make go to St Louis :giggle: but glad that i did go! also I can't wait see y'all again this summer expect will meet adres members very soon yayayya!!

Also I wuld wanna said thanks for Alex is keep stay running AD don't give up cuz it's ur passion AD :) if you read what i'm said that :giggle:

that's all my speech :thumb:

Here my dedication:

Since I'm join here last sept of 2003 on and off till 2004 finally come back here again :thumb: i been member here for 4 or 5 years wow but but i m tried of leaving here but i m fail LOL! but i m not let whoever try treat shty to me

I wuld wanna said thanks for everybody who make new or true or speical friendship w/me which good or bad or up and down no matter what i m gonna be here for you if you need talk to me ;)

I m glad that i already meet 8 adres expects 4 mods of RR and Vamp and Alex and DD last summer in ST.Louis which i have blast time! if not for DD or Cheri or RR or Angel i wuld not make go to St Louis :giggle: but glad that i did go! also I can't wait see y'all again this summer expect will meet adres members very soon yayayya!!

Also I wuld wanna said thanks for Alex is keep stay running AD don't give up cuz it's ur passion AD :) if you read what i'm said that :giggle:

Bravo!! Nice speech!!!

The thread has been funny thanks to the Canadian and others :whip:
:lol:

Have you noticed that this isn't 'have you noticed...' thread ? :lol:

Here my dedication:

Whoops ! I don't give my dedication in one of Highland's threads about my high score posts. I guess, no one cares to ask. :giggle:

CONGRATS

:lol: at ^ANGEL^'S typos say 3,000 babies darn what if 3,000 fox babies darn means 1,500 female 1,500 male darn wow POOR worn out LBG feedin means she has secret alot @ to feed babies DARN :lol: zoom hidin somewhere

Congrats LBG.

Keeping GOING, GOING, GOING hahaha

I would too if I keep posting...

Keep it up gal!

:hug:

Here my dedication:

Wow its very nice speech more speech on the next one? I'd love to read it. lol

Nice speech, Panther... lol that a good one..

and as for ya whipping moi?? Naw ya aint gonna be able to find my sacred bum as well... haha...

CONGRATS

:lol: at ^ANGEL^'S typos say 3,000 babies darn what if 3,000 fox babies darn means 1,500 female 1,500 male darn wow POOR worn out LBG feedin means she has secret alot @ to feed babies DARN :lol: zoom hidin somewhere

:nana: ElfPW haha very funni and thx :P

Back