Hey, looky in here.....

congrat!!! I'm happy for both of u.. hope u have many more joy and happinesss for probably 50 years or more than that? ;)

CONGRATULATIONS, to you and Sweetheart !! :applause: :applause:

I've been in Leavenworth before -- a long time ago when I used to live in Seattle. Leavenworth is a lovely town and I love their heritage. I am glad you took Sweetheart there to show her around and everythin'. I can see that both of you had a good time together in Leavenworth and all. :thumb:

whooo hoooo.... way to go!!

C O N G R A T S G U L A T I O N S SEQ and SWEETHEART :)

congrats to seq and sweetheart...

I wish you two the best of luck to your journey of the future. :)

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

Fiestychick, I already said the name of the restaurant and did describe what we ate, etc in my post. I haven't went to the one you went the last time u gone to leavenworth.

By the way, we also bought 2 leavenworth, washington est. 1906 coats with hood. 2 different colors, winks.

We sure did enjoyed the time being there and want to go there again this summer or fall (to celebrate apple harvest) in Wenatchee which is famous for washington apples. I saw lots of apple orchards when we left leavenworth on way home.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

Fiestychick, I already said the name of the restaurant and did describe what we ate, etc in my post. I haven't went to the one you went the last time u gone to leavenworth.

By the way, we also bought 2 leavenworth, washington est. 1906 coats with hood. 2 different colors, winks.

We sure did enjoyed the time being there and want to go there again this summer or fall (to celebrate apple harvest) in Wenatchee which is famous for washington apples. I saw lots of apple orchards when we left leavenworth on way home.

My 2 last children were born in Wenatchee. LOL That's really cool !!

Liebling :slap: Sequioas!!! I was like :confused: after read the begin of your post "We flew to Europe and stopped by that little town of....Leavenworth in Germany"because I live in Bavaria and never heard those "Leavenworth". It got me wondering why I didn't know that you both are in Germany where I am here... I thought to myself that it could be long far from my area and want to check google to find out which part of Leavenworth, you visit to... as I carried on read your post.... :pissed: I know now that I'm being tricked!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

:D

I didn't know that they have "Bavaria" style in town... It's good for Germans to live there and no need to homesick when they look at "Bavaria" style around.

Congratulation's!!! I'm really happy for you both!

wow, very romantic of you, Sequioas to propose her at a beautiful place and at the right time!!

Aawww! what a beautiful romantic story, Seq! and
Congrats! to you both on your engagement!!
Im real happy for you both!!
:dance2:

ROFL about the story but CUTE
michigan DO have german town as well i am sure sweetheart know where

congrate to you both seq and sweetheart smile

wooot!!! Congrat on you and sweetheart on trip and important about love.

Back