"Hey lets become friends together"

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
Im 20yr older boy ( Hearing impaired and im Fluent in Bharath SL)
Any Indian or world :D:D Teen girls or boys here wanna become friends together maybe we can hang out ? :):)

Note :
I don't care if you are black white , ugly , pretty, gay or lesbian
If you're gonna be nice to me im gonna be nice to you :):)

I am too old to be your friend as I am 69 years old. Yes, it would be nice for you to have friends to be your age as 20 years old. I am thinking that you might go to the city where there might be Deaf clubs for you to attend. You can enjoy signing your own sign language and meeting Deaf or Hard Of Hearing (HOH) in the Deaf club or Deaf events like camping or bowling or just chatting with food and drinks. I don't know about India and never been there. This is a suggestions (ideas) to find where you can locate Deaf people outside of your area. Welcome to AllDeaf Forum. :D

You are 20 years old and you look for a teen girl........what is wrong with this picture?

Maybe it's OK for older men to date teenage girls in Kerala, South India ??
:dunno:

When my husband was 20, I was 14.

Fun to join in picking on people, but lots of men are older than their wives.

And he didn't say pre adolescent girls. He probably means 18 or 19 which is perfectly appropriate at his age.

isnt he just lookin a friend? Who knows how rough deafies have it where he is from,

I am too old to be your friend as I am 69 years old. Yes, it would be nice for you to have friends to be your age as 20 years old. I am thinking that you might go to the city where there might be Deaf clubs for you to attend. You can enjoy signing your own sign language and meeting Deaf or Hard Of Hearing (HOH) in the Deaf club or Deaf events like camping or bowling or just chatting with food and drinks. I don't know about India and never been there. This is a suggestions (ideas) to find where you can locate Deaf people outside of your area. Welcome to AllDeaf Forum. :D

Thanx and I probably go to clubs on sundays , i have tons of friends in there and they haven't joined this site yet . as they dunno about it ... But The girls aren't allowed to attend in clubs or go outside until 9pm according to their parents ... I probably met girls over schools or colleges :D:D

Back