Hey, I'm Nora ^_^

Rawr

Reaction score
Hey :wave: I'm Nora. I'm 18 years old, college undergraduate, and hearing. I came on this site in hopes to meet people who can help me practice signing. I just started, and I'm really excited to learn. However, I don't have any friends around that know how to sign or are willing to really learn the language with me, nor do I know any deaf or HOH people..

I'd really appreciate any help :D

Wish i knew how to sing! :) but i can sing a little in blues i also play the piano, harmonica,little guitar, little on the drums and also i want to buy a double bass and learn how to play it :) i am HOH and willing to have a operation in next 3 month maybe!!

what kind of music do you like to sing?

Wish i knew how to sing! :) but i can sing a little in blues i also play the piano, harmonica,little guitar, little on the drums and also i want to buy a double bass and learn how to play it :) i am HOH and willing to have a operation in next 3 month maybe!!

what kind of music do you like to sing?

Haha I didn't even realize I said I enjoy singing. I'm learning to play the acoustic guitar on my own. Sadly however, one of the strings is messed up, so I haven't practiced in several months. I wanted to learn the drums. I always wanted to be that cool drummer girl that also sings in a band or something haha. I enjoy instruments in general, I guess. And you should go for that double bass :)
Just curious, why do you want to have an operation?
And I kind of enjoy singing whatever I like? Songs, I mean. So like, slow songs, rock songs, hip-hop songs, etc. Just whatever I'm in the mood for I suppose.

Hello :] I'm Jules and I'm a hearing college student as well. I'm 19 and I'm learning ASL.

Back